- Service Menu
|100GbE Port :
|10GbE Port :
|GbE Port :
- Provides ISPs and other customers with layer 2 Internet
exchange (IX) service.
- ICMP(PING) network monitoring.
- Connection points:
1. NTT Otemachi Building
2. Tokyo Sankei Building
3. Shinshu Meitetsu Shinagawa Building (TY2)
4. Otemachi Financial City North Tower (TY4)
5. AT Tokyo Chuo Data Center (CC1)
6. ComSpace I
- Requirement for using JPNAP Service
- Customers of JPNAP service should have an ASN (Autonomous System Number).
All exchange of routes across the JPNAP network shall be via BGP4.
- Using JPNAP Service
- Customers of JPNAP service are required to obtain as AS (Autonomous System) number and to have a network supporting connection by BGP4 ISP routing control protocol.
Note that peering agreements between JPNAP customers are to be entered into by the customers themselves, based on their own policy, and that INTERNET MULTIFEED CO. is not involved in such arrangements.
- Intelligent Optical Switch
We have always been proactive in incorporating new technology. In order to realize high quality, reliable non-stop IX services we install redundant IX systems so that our operations can switch from main to back-up systems in case of trouble.
We have used Intelligent Optical Switches since 2005. When a communication failure is detected, this technology enables a complete switchover of network communication within several tens of milliseconds increasing the availability for our JPNAP services.
Our Intelligent Optical Switches also support Link Aggregation.
* For our Intelligent Optical Switch, we use the "Optical Switch Unit" produced by NTT Advanced Technology Corporation. For more information, please click here.
- PeerWatcher, a Traffic Engineering Service
- This WEB service allows JPNAP Tokyo customers to visualize their peer-to-peer traffic volume.
- Support WEB
- JPNAP Tokyo provides customers of its service with information on construction work, failure events,
peering contact information and traffic. Customers can confirm and change their registration information, apply for temporary suspension of surveillance and apply for admission to facilities on the WEB.
- IPv6 address support as a standard feature of JPNAP services
- Support for IPv6 addresses will become standard in MF's JPNAP services.JPNAP service customers herewith are able to select "IPv4 native," "IPv6 native," or "IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack" that supports the IPv4/IPv6 dual stacking enviroment depending on their network environment.
Λ Page Top