JPNAP Tokyo I Service
- PI/CUG Service
- Utilizes VLAN (Virtual LAN) technology to enable secure, dedicated traffic exchange with only one or multiple members in a logical space separate from the JPNAP Tokyo I Service.
PI (Private Interconnect) can be used as a direct connection between two parties, and CUG (Closed Users Group) can be used for traffic exchange among three or more parties.
In addition to the "Port-type" connection format when one customer port is exclusively used for one PI/CUG (VLAN), a "Tag-type" connection using industry standard IEEE 802.1q tagging is also provided.
- Link Aggregation
- A band of bundled lines can be used as a single virtual link combining multiple physical links.
- Housing Service
- For customers using the JPNAP Tokyo I Service, this service houses, maintains, and manages customer's routers, servers and other equipment in a single location.
Housing Service is not available at Shinshu Meitetsu Shinagawa Building and Otemachi Financial City North Tower.
- In-house Cabling Service
- This service provides connections between customers using the MF Housing Service.
- Co-location service for line termination equipment,etc.
- We provide shared housing spaces per 1 unit, for line termination equipments,etc.,of customers without a contract of our housing service.
Shinshu Shinagawa Meitetsu Building does not provide Co-location service for line terminaion equipment,etc.
- RouteFEED Service
- For customers using the JPNAP Tokyo I Service, this service provides "multilateral peering (MLP)" that can automatically create peers among members who want to utilize it.
Λ Page Top