JPNAP Osaka Service
- PI/CUG Service
- Utilizes VLAN (Virtual LAN) technology to enable secure,dedicated traffic exchange with only one or multiple members in a logical space separate from the JPNAP Osaka Service.
PI (Private Interconnect) can be used as a direct connection between two parties, and CUG (Closed Users Group) can be used for traffic exchange among three or more parties. In addition to the "Port-type" connection format when one customer port is exclusively used for one PI/CUG (VLAN), a "Tag-type" connection using industry standard IEEE 802.1q tagging is also provided.
- Link Aggregation
- A band of bundled lines can be used as a single virtual link combining multiple physical links.
- Co-location service for line termination equipment,etc.
- We provide shared housing spaces per 1 unit, for line termination equipments,etc.,of customers.
(This service is not available at Keihanshin Nishishinsaibashi Building.)
- RouteFEED Service
- For customers using the JPNAP Osaka Service, this service provides "multilateral peering (MLP)" that can automatically create peers among members who want to utilize it.
Λ Page Top